2018 NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Forty Sixth Annual General Meeting of Kingscliff Bowls Club Limited (ABN 44 001 035 472) will be held at the Club premises, Marine Parade, Kingscliff on Sunday 28 October 2018 at 9.00am DST.
- Receive apologies
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held 29th October 2017.
- Receive and consider the Annual Report of the Board of Directors. (Directors Report)
- Receive and consider the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement and the Report of our Auditor for the Year Ending 30 June 2018. (Financial Report)
- To elect the Directors to hold office in accordance with the Constitution or in the event of paragraph (e) of Rule 58 applying, to declare the result of the election of Directors to hold office in accordance with the Constitution, and if necessary, elect further Directors.
- To deal with any business of which due notice has been given
- Ordinary Resolutions 1 – 11
- Special Resolutions 1 – 2
(please note that both special resolutions will be conducted by secret ballot with voting papers to be issues at the meeting)
- Any questions relating to the Financial Statements for the Year Ending 30 June 2018 shall be in writing and in the hands of the General Manager, seven days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.
- Polling Day’s for the election of the Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday 24th October, Thursday 25th October between the hours of 10am – 1pm & Saturday, 27nd October between the hours of 9am – 2pm.
- Full copies of the Annual Report will be provided to Full Bowling Members
who have indicated that they wish a hard copy of the report and full details will be available on the Club’s Website – www.kbbc.com.au by following the links provided. Hard copies are available free of charge from our reception or can be provided via email or fax on request. (as per the Corporations Legislation Amendment Act 2007)
By Order of the Board
General Manager, JP
To view the NOTICE OF NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS click here